24_09

Saturday morning

 It is 5.15 am as I sit down to write. I have made breakfast for three, had three cups of coffee, medicated S, put the 'rags' on to wash, and emptied and refilled the dishwasher. In one hour I will be in Eastbourne. 

Yesterday I built a wheel chair ramp for the front steps from old pallets and a rubber mat that had blown over from the Presbyterian Church and galvanized self tapping screws from demolishions at Queensgate Mall. It will be an aid for the ambulance staff and us when we have to take S out.

(I removed the pic. Don't know why they sometimes come out too big!)



7 comments:

  1. No doubt if the mat had blown over from Catholic church you'd have taken it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way. I would have thought that those them Catholics and all their money from Rome can afford to buy their own.

      Delete
  2. Robert 1 Peter 0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the umpire is biased.

      TC

      Delete
  3. I know why you removed it.
    You didn’t get council planning permission and you’re worried that an inspector might read your blog.

    ReplyDelete