24_09

St Alban's or Alban's St?

When is St street not saint?
I have been receiving invoices for someone else, so being on holiday and having some spare time I forwarded an email to the customer care. They sent this reply.
Google maps accepted it and took me to the correct street ' Saint Hill Street". At first I thought 'right they are doing this just to avoid the word saint'. But then, after I cooled down, I realized the both words have the same abbreviation, and some AI or tired customer care person had got confused.

4 comments:

  1. First World problems.

    Meanwhile, back in Gaza, Lebanon, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia, Wainuiomata, the Democratic Republic of Congo and the Central African Republic - people get on with their lives as best they can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in Whangarei?

    RBB

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're thinking about china.

    ReplyDelete