24_09

Am I going to hell?

 


RBB has become an Arabian looking Christ and is telling me I am going to hell. 
Despite what he might claim I do not recall ever telling anyone, including RBB, they are going to hell. If I have I apologize.
Though it reminded me of Mother Angelica who interviewed a Priest who was told by Jesus that he was going to hell!




Universalism is also a common misguided belief these days. The Apostle Paul said that God 'wants' everybody to be saved and that Jesus gave Himself as a ransom for all. This is not the same as saying that God 'does' universalism. 
That's why I do not object to RBB reminding me that I might go to hell. The bar is set pretty high. We all have to 'work' at getting to heaven. The Bible spells out who will be damned. And we have the ten commandments as a guide as well to right living. Justice demands that sins are given their dues. It may turn out that hell is a miserable place for people who like being miserable.






5 comments:

  1. So, as a curmudgeon I’m going to Hell but according to that logic I’ll like it.

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. That priest twit attributed his recovery from a bad accident to the power of prayer. Apparently the high quality and very expensive intensive care hospital treatment didn’t come into it.

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the link that priest twit said that he attributed his recovery from a bad accident to the power of prayer. What a tosser. He seems to forget about the high quality and very expensive intensive care hospital treatment he had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget that you'll probably be spending time with Mr. Linford and Brother Benedict in Heaven. Buonafortuna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heaven's a big place, I can just imagine myself anywhere and zip away!

    ReplyDelete